Sunday, March 30, 2008

The tribe has spoken

That’s it, I’m voting everyone of my island! Oh, if only I had an island, all to myself. You can send Milo, Rudolf, Jack, Adrian and Mark(Ventimiglia, Martin, Nicholson, Pasdar and Selby) to entertain me. And no computers, pretty please. Oh, the fun we’d have. Actually the fun I’d have. But I’ll settle for an island even without my pretty men as long as there are no computers there and more importantly no morons asking me to fix it! Gah! I am not magic. I know I am amazing but seriously, I cannot find that thing you were writing and didn’t save before your computer went boom. And just so you know, telling me to fix it or just teach you what to do doesn’t work. How do you teach someone to be on the Internet? Huh? I can setup an email account for you, show you how to use it, show you what Google is and what Google does but I’m going to need a bit more info before I can tell you what you can do on the Internet. There are many wonderful things there…but I cannot read your mind and guess what you’re interested in, okay? And no, you’ll have to find your own porn.


As you can tell I’ve had a bad week. Thankfully it was a snooker week(China Open time) so that helped me keep a bit of my sanity. Now I am just going to watch the final, go out, grab a couple of beers and then take a long hot bath with my new cherry-bubble-gum flavored bubble-bath thingy and forget all about the morons that I know. And dream of my island.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly glad to not be more than moderately technologically inclined. *hugs*

adelina said...

So u left Hugh off your deserted island which surprises me but makes me happy too 'cause I can take him on my very own deserted island of choice and oh the fun we'd have *mind falls in the gutter at the thought*

so u're saying there are people out there(incredibly poor people not included) who have no idea of what Google is and how to surf the internet? That is a crime.Why does one need u to teach them how to browse?It's easy enough

Admin said...

Adelina, I left Hugh off my island just so you can have him. I'm more then happy with my 5 men.
Thank you for the hugs,Nolechica.