Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's a bunny in disguise

I should make a category with stupid things people say that annoy me. I’ll get to that after we discuss my hedgehog(ooooh, that sounded dirty!). I am a human being that lives in a house that has doors(shocking!) and those doors have locks and the locks require keys to open/close them therefore I have keys. And all these afore mentioned keys sit on a key-ring which I tend to lose about 50 times a day(just about every time I get them out of the door). To solve that problem, I have a key-chain thingy that looks like a hedgehog! It’s quite big and I can spot it immediately when I need it so it works, not to mention it’s pretty. It even has a bowtie! But that is not the point, but the idiotic people who look at it and ask “Is that a hedgehog?”. No, you freakin’ idiots, it’s a wolf. A bear. A bunny in disguise. Do I need to write “hedgehog” on it so that you can make sure that’s what it’s supposed to be? Do I have to add spikes so that maybe after you prick yourselves you’ll believe me? It’s small, it’s cute and I like it. Before you jump on me for picking on people with poor eyesight I have to add that this question comes from people who just pick it off the table or wherever and look at it(personal boundaries, things and space are completely foreign concepts for some). How am I supposed to answer to that? I’m pretty sure Miss Manners frowns upon me recommending an eye doctor or a children’s book with pictures of the cute lil’ animals.

Get away from my saw, Taylor! Or in this case, get away from my hedgehog, people!

And on a happy note: the writers' strike is over!!! Yay!!! This is what the writers got: deal at a glance. Now get back to work! Heroes is't coming back until fall(how the fuck will I survive that???) but they said that House is expected to shoot 4 to 6 new episodes to air in April/May. I hope it's 6...and that I'll find a way to live without Heroes. Sucky strike! And an almost as sucky news: Lauren Graham's new show with NBC is probably not going to happen. The guys said "start watching 30 Rock". Gee, thanks. All because of this stupid strike! The new House episodes better be damn excellent! Thank God for Gilmore Girls DVD's.

1 comment:

MajorBoredom said...

Hedgehogs and Gilmore Girls. Now that I can get behind.