Monday, May 5, 2008

Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days

What are you doing for summer vacation? Holing up at home or jetting around the globe to new, exotic places?

Week something of the blog roll


Alas, I’m well behind on the blog tour but I am trying to catch up. So, as you can see, the topic is my summer vacation. And, sadly, as much as I wish I’d go somewhere I have a sneaky feeling my summer will be filled with trying to accomplish everything that is on my to-do-before-uni lists. I swear those lists hate me. There is a scene in Gilmore Girls(you had to have guessed that I was going to mention the show) where Lorelai complains that her list of things to do for the inn is the size of the line that all the Chinese people would form(if they walked in a straight line by you, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction). That, my friends, is the size of my lists(‘cause I’m special and I have two, one of which is divided into 3 categories). Oh, the fun I’ll have. A summer filled with bureaucracy and shopping, my least favourite things in the whole wide world. The excitement is just overwhelming. And just to make sure that I have no chance of having fun there is the family wedding that I have to attend. But maybe(and that is a very big maybe there) I can take a vacation somewhere…*dreams of a nice, quiet place*

I am just fooling myself there. My lists are ginormous. I will be surprised if I can get everything done. Ah, well…at least you’ll all get the pleasure of reading to me rant about my lists for the next 5 months. Now won’t that be exciting?

No comments: