Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream jobs

What is your dream job, and if you don't/didn't have it, how did that happen?

Blog roll post

I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream job, per se. I have had, however, a lot of “Oh my gosh, that would be so cool”(maturity was never my greatest asset). So, in no particular order, here are a few of my dream jobs.

1.When I was a kid I wanted to be writer. It all started with my deep hate of all the princesses in fairy tales, because they had blonde hair and I didn’t and it just wasn’t fair! So I wrote my first story, which, if I remember correctly was about a dark-haired princess and a purple king. Or something like that. Sadly, I lack the talent and determination.


2.I also wanted to be an astronomer. For some reason, it seemed like the coolest thing on Earth. Yeah, I grew out of that.

3.A doctor. The many, many years of med school kind of scared me so I decided against it. Oh well. I would have been a great neurosurgeon.

So there you have it. My three not meant to be dream jobs. I’m still getting the forensic scientist one so I’m happy. But my princess rocked! :D

As always, look to the right and you’ll see what others dream jobs are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your current idea better I think. Or maybe that's the math gene my doctor father forgot to pass on talking.