Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What the Hell? I am going to kill this bunch!

So...my characters are stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid and stupid!
They are falling in love. Well, great! The two morons just shared a moment...adorable if this was romance. But it's not! Only one of them was allowed to fall in love and that was the worse case scenario! But do they listen? Nooo...that would be so nice, simple and easy! Having characters who don't drive you up walls! Hah...what a dream!
And the saddest part of it all is that I can't do anything to prevent it. Now anybody who has tried writing something bigger then a shopping list will tell you that characters sometimes have their own minds. And now my crappy not love story is turning into a crappy love story.Never mind that they've known each other for what...three days?Who cares? Love conqueres all!
I am so pissed that I didn't even check my word count...so I can't tell you if I won my own challenge or not.I hope I did...But for now my biggest concern is what I am going to do with these two idiots.
And I take back what I said earlier...the true sad part of it all is that, with my rant and everything, I am still "aww"-ing in my mind...and think it's adorable.
But please...next time I try to write a novel, please remind me not to listen to sappy music and, if possible, have only one character!
*headdesk*

No comments: