One of my personalities(let's jus call it 1): Yey...another post in less then an hour...procrastinating much?
My other personality(obviously 2): I am not procrastinating, I just can't focus on those two.
1:...Sure. And I believe you.
2: You should. What are we going to do with them?
1: Kill them?
2:You're way to violent lately.Anger management classes?
1:They deserve my wrath.
2:Oh, come on...it's cute.
1:It's annoying.
2:Cute.
1:Annoying.
2:Cute. And stop it before we get commited.
1:I was going to say that.
2:Well great minds think alike...wait...something's wrong here.
1:We're just one mind, you moron.
2:Oh,yeah...*blushes*
1:*headdesk*See what I have to put up with every damned day?
2:Not every day...remember that time when you locked me in the besement?
1:Yeah...that was fun. Now let's get back to deciding.
2:Like we'd ever agree on anything...let's just see how it goes. Maybe they just like each other...and that's it.
1:Do you believe yourself?
2:Nope.
1:At least you're not a complete idiot.
2:I think we started this because we wanted to brag about something...what was it?
1:Huh...I don't remember.
2:Me neither.But it was important, I just know it.
1:Or it was just another form of procrastination.
2:Well besides the fact that we can't decide what we're going to do with Abby and Chris,we still haven't decided what's going to happen on the fourth day.
1:Huh...really?*smacks 2 over the head*
2:Auch...that hurt!
1:That was the point.
2:But...why? I'm telling!
1:Cry baby!
2:Am not!
1:Are too. And if you say anything else I'll smack you again.
2:*shudders and runs to hide*
1:So...I'm finally alone. Yeah...I wanted to brag. I still don't have the courage to check the word count but I know for sure that it's over 26k.Hurray!Now please excuse me,I have to find that idiot and get back to work.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Shoot...I forgot to brag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow.....that was intense :D
congrats on the word count though!
Post a Comment