Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Self-indulgent post

I’ll post an account and pictures of my trip to Scotland and Belgium but first I have to share this with the world just because I am so giddy about it, it’s not even funny. The girl that checks my fanfics before they go online is a member of a forum and sent me a link today about Gilmore Girls fanfics. And guess who got mentioned?



Yep, lil’ ol’ me.


Photobucket

I am just so insanely happy with this it’s not even funny.



You can check the story they’re talking about here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 people wants picture of scotlands:D

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?