Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scotland in pictures!

Nothing much to say, seeing how everyone in the world knows by now that I went to Scotland. I had a lovely time and I am here to share pictures. We stayed in West Kilbride, a tiny village on the west coast and went to Largs, Edinburgh, X-Scape(a giant arcade/indoor skiing thing in Glasgow), Loch Lomond(like Loch Ness, only without Ness) and boating on the Firth of Clyde. Now enough talk and let's look at pictures! (In no particular order because I had to use the blogger uploader, seeing how photobucket hates everyone lately).

Replica of the Crown of Scotland(the real crown was in the next room but we weren't allowed to take pictures)


This is where the Crown Jewels are held:

Edingurgh from the castle:


Possibly the most polite sign ever(in a restaurant on the banks of Loch Lomond):


Loch Lomond. Foggy.


Loch Lomond. Sunny.


A castle on the hill next to Loch Lomond. A suitable vacation house for when I become Queen of the World.


The hills next to the house we were staying in(and further proof that there is indeed sun in Scotland)




Hills and the Firth of Clyde(we went the other way in the boat).



Same as above.


And again.



Firth of Clyde, in all it's sunny glory. The silhuette in the back is the Sleeping Giant. Sadly, because of the sun, you can't really see it.



The island is for sale. I think it would make a suitable place for my castle. Donations would be kindly accepted. I'm just £2.5 million short. My PayPal account is.....

Random island in the sun.

Same as above.

Take a wild guess.


(The second I manage to solve my Facebook problems-technology hates me today- I'm posting a link to more pictures).

2 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Glad you enjoyed Scotland... let's go halfs on the Island, if only!!
Great pictures too :0)

Admin said...

Thank you :D. Scotland is gorgeous, I'd love to live there one day.

Hm.mmbut if we go halfs then I can no longer claim it as my kingdom :D.