Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, yeah…lesson learned!

So, first off, Happy New Year. This year I decided I am far less perfect then last year so I actually made a resolution. Which I promptly broke. It was to blog more. Alas, when the life gets boring the blog gets abandoned. Christmas was rather uneventful. I have been counting the days and hours left until I go back to England(which apparently is “so sad it’s cute” according to a friend).

But back to my original point. What lessons have I learned yesterday, kids? That just because you did something before and it turned out ok, it does not mean that it will work again. In fact, it probably won’t. The something I am talking about is dying my hair. So, for my use in the future, here are some rules:
1.Take your time. Rushing will cause awful consequences. See below.
2.Be careful when trying to tie your hair in a bun and wait for the dye to set it. Magenta stains on the ceiling are not pretty.
3.Also, be careful when untying said hair. Magenta stains on your mother’s good tablecloth are not pretty.
4.And in general, just be careful. When you have long hair you might try to wash your hair let’s say…oh, somewhere not in the bathtub. I now look like the pink version of the Incredible Hulk. Only with less muscles. And you know, female.
5.Trying to wash said pinkness off your body will not work. I am so not ready for bathing suit season. Thankfully it’s winter. And I don’t wear bathing suits. But if I did, it wouldn’t be pretty.

But let’s look on the bright side, shall we? At least I have awesome magenta hair lights again. And now if you’ll excuse me, I will go scrub myself some more. Would sulfuric acid be too much?

No comments: