Sunday, October 12, 2008

A plot!My kingdom for a plot!

It's October and you know what that means...it's almost time for NaNoWriMo! *heavy sighs from the audience* Now, those of you who were here last year might remember that I am not exactly in the best or sanest of moods during nano. So yeah, this is going to be hilarious. The great part is that this year I have a nano group near me, so I can go to meetings and stuff, which hopefully will keep me a bit saner then last year and that I am adopting some newbies to help thru this. The bad part is that this year I have uni and some flatmates who might just start running once they see me walking around the kitchen, talking to my characters and having my 20th cup of coffee of the day. Or maybe call the men in white coats to take me away.

And oh, yeah, I still don't have a plot. Oh this is gonna be fun

No comments: