Hello. Long time, no posts. I'd say something about school driving me crazy and leaving me with absolutely no free time but that would just be repetitive. True, but repetitive. So in the mean time, while I still try to get down a schedule(which as of now looks something like: uni, crash, do tons of homework, crash some more, curse repeatedly, take on a new project because maybe it just wasn't crazy enough, drink myself into oblivion when I find the time, bug flatmate about her eating habits, crash again) posts will be scarce. Quality over quantity, right?
Ok, so going back to my point. I will not whine about the fact that I have to take law classes. I have accepted that fact. Maturely. As in I whine in real life. Really, though, it's ridiculous. I have 3 law lectures a week and only 2 lectures for every one of my chem modules. And every other week I have the pleasure of having to go to a law seminar. Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to read a gazillion pages. So tonight, I bravely opened the article I was supposed to read and got exactly to page 2 before I got bored and went on Amazon. And then bad things happened. Because Amazon is an evil, evil place. I won't admit to how much money I spent(not that much, don't worry. I am not into thousand-pound shopping sprees. Really, it's under 100 quid. I will not have to eat pot-noodles for the rest of the year. And it was mostly on things I need. And maybe one or two for fun.). But still...law makes me do bad things. And the thought of having to spend another 30 quid on the fucking law book tomorrow makes me want to cry.
Oh, well. At least I have enough food for the rest of the week. Although my peanut butter tastes funny so I have to buy a new jar. And it was a brand new jar. *sigh* Such a waste, isn't it?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Why law is bad for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
maybe is a 'law and order ' season :)
Post a Comment