Friday, September 19, 2008

The greatest spam ever!

This is the last time you will hear from me because I am apparently going to be dead in 48 hours! I’ve gotten all types of spam over the years, many of them offering me tons of money, telling me I won a lottery I never even heard of and offering to help me enlarge my you-know-what naturally. Of course that after taking them up on every single one of these offers I am a gorgeous billionaire with a giant tinkle so someone wants me dead. But no problem because the nice hitman(or hitwoman, I don’t want to be sexist) sent me an email to warn me about it! Isn’t that sweet of him? And for the low, low price of 15000 dollars I can live! What a bargain. So now for your reading pleasure I give you the hitman’s email. I just have to live on the wild side and tempt my fate, right?

This email is intended for you.I am very sorry for you, it is a
pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't
comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you
because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you
now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid upfront
for it.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all
means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person
also came to us and told me that she wanted you dead and she provided us
with your name ,picture,home address and other necessary information's we
needed
about you. So I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried
out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and
they have done that but I told them not to kill you yet,that I will like
to
contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their
findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back
and ask her of your email address which I didn't tell her what I wanted
to do with it and she gave it to me and I am using it to contact you
now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are
telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR
DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are
ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to
spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you
which i recorded every discussion i made with the person who wanted you
dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining
$7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my
job straight-up without any remorse.

WARNING!!!!DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE
OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS
YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS,
INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.


AFTER PAYMENT,I WILL MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU IN A SAFE PLACE AND GIVE YOU
THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH
THE PERSON WHO WANTS YOU DEAD THEN, YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL
ACTION AGAINST HER.

I AM GIVING YOU JUST 48HRS TO PAY UP OR ELSE YOU ARE DEAD,THERE IS NO WHERE
YOU CAN RUN TO.

IF YOU REPORT THIS MATTER TO THE POLICE,WE WILL NOT FAIL TO KILL YOU WITHOUT
FURTHER DELAY.THE POLICE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.I ASSURE YOU,THIS IS
NOT A MERE THREAT.

REPLY US ON THIS SECLUDED EMAIL ADDRESS TODAY.IF YOU DON'T, YOUR DAYS ARE
NUMBERED TO HOURS.


Does posting it on this blog count as telling someone?

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

1 comment:

adelina said...

LOOL !!!! I admit,it was MEEEEE ! LOOOOOOOOLLL !!!

Ok,this is definitely the coolest spam I've ever heard of or seen so far and I get plenty of those but so far I'm apprently still not rich or well endowed enough(or pumped up with different kinds of viagra)and I'm yet to be sent my 10000000000000 quality swiss ,totally "real" and yet fake watch(but I'm slowly getting there)so no special spams for me.

Oh and my english might be a little less than perfect but I think I spotted a couple of mistakes too.