Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well, aren’t you a genius?

Just a bit of dialogue I caught at the film fest last week that I had to share(I have a witness, I swear).

[the acoustic version of I don’t want to miss a thing is playing]
Guy: And this song, you know?
Girl: What about it?
Guy: It’s from that movie.
Girl: What movie?
Guy: The one with Bruce Willis. You know the guy from Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3 and 4?
Girl: Oh, yeah, what about him?
Guy: Well, he was in that movie where they played this song but I can’t remember what it’s called but it’s the only movie in which Bruce Willis dies, ya’ know? The only movie in which he dies.
Girl: Really?
Guy: Yeah…and it’s the acoustic version.

Me thinks someone really shouldn’t be at a film fest.

2 comments:

adelina said...

wow,so much stupidity in such a small piece of dialog ,cool !!!

So,Bruce W is actually also called Mel Gibson and Die Hard is just a code name(or working title) for Lethal Weapon (bine ,la cum traduc astia filmele din engleza cred ca se gasesc cel putin 10000000 filme cu acelasi nume).I can't believe how much I learned from this !

Admin said...

You forgot to mention that Bruce Willis only dies in Lethal weapon, man! Whatever happened to Sixth Sense? *sigh* Kids these days ;)