Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank you, Captain Retarded

So, I finally booked my ticket to go back to Romania for Easter break. Meh. Not exciting. Far more exciting is my trip to Scotland and Brussels before I fly there. That should be fun. But seriously, my airline is retarded. You see, I’m flying through city C(Constanta) to get to city B(Bucharest). City C is considerably closer to my home town. City C is also further away from Brussels compared to city B. However, the ticket for C costs 50 Euros more than the one for B. So to make this clearer for you: despite the fact that we’re stopping in city C, it costs 50 Euros more to get off the plane there.

Dude, that’s retarded.

And now for something completely different, I went to the ball last night. I managed to find a pretty dress and even prettier shoes(seriously, I’m in love with them. I am 5 seconds away from writing a love poem). They’re impossibly skinny heels and rather high as well. But I walked on them. All night. Without falling. Or twisting my ankle. I rock! I might post pictures of the heels or even of me at the ball if I can find a decent one.

My last point of the night. Watchmen is awesome! Seriously, go find a cinema right now and watch it! Warning though, it is violent and graphic so don’t expect unicorns and puppy dog tails. Well, there are some puppy dogs but you don’t want to know what happens to them. If anyone wants a more extensive review, let me know.

No comments: