Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm pathetic, shocked and squealing!

I wasn’t going to post anything today because I have found a hobby that takes up a lot of my time: I’m re-watching all of my Gilmore DVDs. Yes, I’m pathetic. Really, really pathetic. From season 1 to season 7. *ducks head in shame I think I need a life. But I was taking a break and decided to share a couple of videos that had me shaking my head or squealing. So here goes(and my opinions to go with them, ‘cause, honestly, this is called ramblings and what would the world be without my opinions?):



This is a real trailer for a real movie. At first I assumed it was a joke, but, nope, it’s a movie. I get the fact that it’s a comedy/horror(according to imdb, other sites say it’s a dark comedy or whatever) but seriously what the fuck where they thinking? A movie about a girl that has teeth in her…This is a must see.

Here goes the second clip, which is far less shocking then the first.


Is it just me or would a bed that starts moving in the middle of the night would be weird? I’d probably wake up screaming “It’s an earthquake!” Or maybe that’s the whole point of the bed? You stop snoring because you wake up? But anyway the house looks amazing(I so want a button to draw down my curtains-yes, I’m that lazy) and the mini-printer looks so cool that my first thought was-predictably enough- “I want one!”. I’d have absolutely no use for one but still…the coolness factor makes it worth my money. Other then that I’m not very impressed by anything, but I’m neither an avid gamer, nor a Star Wars fan and the camera would be pretty much useless to me, since I forget to even take pictures, much less film shit so…yeah. But I want the printer! Hint, hint…my birthday’s coming up(it’s in November but hey, not the point!).Oh, and is it just me or did the guy in the picture that the other guy was editing looked a lot like Mark Harmon?

And just a thing that I need to get out: Fuck the WGA, NBC and everybody else that's to blame for me not getting to watch the Golden Globes! Stupid idiots! You're taking everything away from me!

Oh, and to end this approprately, have a gilmore quote :D
Jess: What's this white stuff?
Luke: I think it's cheese ... or cream.
Jess: What's this green stuff?
Luke: I think it's best picked off.

No comments: